Hi Oksana, Bob,
The applied solution let me know what could be the root cause ...
My latest test :
I made some changes in view_timetracking.jsp, and do not reproduce your issue.
The both changes timeTrackingVisible != false and timeTrackingVisible == true are valids.
It appears that your issue seems to be linked to Tomcat (re)compilation.
I am not sure which exact scenario you encountered
- view_timetracking.jsp is included in viewissue.jsp
Minyaa Installation starts
- viewissue.jsp modified by Minyaa Core
- view_timetracking.jsp modified by Minyaa Time
- J2EE Server may have started to recompile viewissue.jsp and its include before than view_timetracking.jsp is modified, and does not perform another recompilationm when view_timetracking.jsp is modified.
I will try to implement a fix in next release, but as I did not successed to reproduce the error (the context should depends on Tomcat release, JVM release and/or Host machine capacities), I won't be able to confirm the correction.
Then you can rollback to minyaa's modification. It should work fine.