The 1st SNAPSHOT for Minyaa Workflows is available.
It is not yet a Beta version, since Minyaa Time migration is causing always some refactorisation.
If you want test it without Minyaa data on a fresh JIRA Instance, you can use directly the 7000.1.0-SNAPSHOT on JIRA 7.0.0 to 7.0.5 (Not yet tested on higher versions).
If you want test it with Minyaa Workflows data, you have to process as follow :
- Upgrade your JIRA to JIRA 6.4.x, at least 6.4.6 or over (6.4.12) with Minyaa 3.5.2
- Deploy jira-plugin-minyaa-workflows in 6400.1.0-SNAPSHOT (Workflows will be converted by internal Upgrade Tasks)
- Apply the Temporary License key file
- Uninstall Minyaa 3.5.2
- Stop JIRA and remove all traces of Minyaa 3.5.2
- JAR Files,
- Altered jsp files *.jsp.myaa should have been restored into *.jsp
- Restart JIRA
Then, you can migrate to JIRA 7.0.x following one of below method :
- Using the a XML Backup (done after above operation). It should not contains traces of added Minyaa entities : WorklogType, WorklogExt, TimesheetScheme, TimesheetScheme, LinkScheme, LinkEntity, ReportScheme, ReportEntity, MyaaConstantMapping
- Or using a direct Database migration by switching to the 6.4.x database your new JIRA 7.0.x instance.
Note that it is always a SNAPSHOT release and have to be tested only in Test environment.